Oceania Directory - free online catalog of relevant and useful web sites about Oceania. Free submit a site to Oceania web directory and link exchange.

Friday, October 23, 2009

Knitting and Crochet Addiction - you know you've got it bad when.....

... you are sitting on the floor surrounded by yarn (and in this case I had 2 huge suitcases full of every colour imaginable, tumbling out all over the place!) when a song popped into my head!

And now I can't seem to get rid of it!!

Do you remember the Wombles?? Well my recent addiction to freeform knitting and crochet has given me a song to sing while I "create" my scrumbles:

..."over hook., under hook, scrumbling free, the freeform knitters and crocheters are we!! Making good uses of yarns that we find, and fibres the everyday cat leaves behind...!!:

yes yes, I know...

but at least one thing is for sure...I LOVE WHAT I do!!

PS. the  Crafting Clinic is open!! Perhaps a prescription from the Crafting Clinic Nurse is what I need... :-)

Happy Scrumbling everyone!!

Tracey - the Crafting Clinic Nurse

No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to leave your comments or questions

Click to join the-crafting-clinic

Click to join the-crafting-clinic