Oceania Directory - free online catalog of relevant and useful web sites about Oceania. Free submit a site to Oceania web directory and link exchange.

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Yarn Craft - the joy of creation



I think I need some pet sheep and goats, to feed this addiction of mine! I am up at the ungodly hour of around 5.30am each morning, burning to get some needles or a hook or a loom in my hands and just...do!

Today I am concentrating on making the most gorgeous ruffled collar. I have stitch definition in mind, I have concept and I have idea. i also have some gorgeous yarn that is screaming for attention.

Design a collar, create a stitch, finish a project. They are my ambitions for my knitting project today.

So if anyone has any qualms in wondering where or how to start something like a Victorian Ruffled Collar - I shall, by the end of this project, show you how easy it was!

Needles are calling...

til next time!

Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to leave your comments or questions

Click to join the-crafting-clinic

Click to join the-crafting-clinic