Oceania Directory - free online catalog of relevant and useful web sites about Oceania. Free submit a site to Oceania web directory and link exchange.

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Losses and Wins,,,life can be so complicated!

Losses: R I P my darling dear friend. My best friend and amazing mentor, was killed yesterday morning in a tragic accident that has left her husband fighting for his life in a local hospital. This lady taught me just about all the tricks of the trade with my handcrafts, especially the later years. My life and my heart will never be the same again. Please, please, God, take care of this very special friend, this incredible human being who gave and gave so much, right up until she was snatched away. Amen angel, you will be so sadly missed.


Wins: New to my cache of  Crafting Clinic resources is our new Yahoo Group. Please join and help to make this group YOUR very own, by adding comments, contributions, and all things yarn related. I will be posting digests on a regular basis along with my own published articles from the Ezine network. As one door slams shut, another opens wider than the last... my loss, whilst almost unbearable, makes way for this amazing win... so please, be part of the yarn crafting family and help to keep the Crafting Clinic busy!!


(the link to join the Yahoo group is at the top of this page!)


prayers, 
Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to leave your comments or questions

Click to join the-crafting-clinic

Click to join the-crafting-clinic