Oceania Directory - free online catalog of relevant and useful web sites about Oceania. Free submit a site to Oceania web directory and link exchange.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Lavender's Green Scrap Yarn Shoes

Remember the rhyme? Lavender's Green diddle diddle, Lavender's Green.... That gave me the inspiration to blend the two colours for my very newest knitting pattern:

Lavender's Green Scrap Yarn Shoes




The pattern for these gorgeous shoes, is available on my website here:


Just click on the Pattern Store link and you will find it there.

The new website is now fully operational, even though I am working on the construction, and it is there for everyone to be able to contribute to. Please, send me pics of your crafts so that I can add them to my gallery. You will find details on how to submit your pictures and details of your craft work on the Crafts Gallery Page.

So come on, challenge yourself and let's share all our wonderful creative projects.

And don't forget to post your comments, they are always welcome!

Tracey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to leave your comments or questions

Click to join the-crafting-clinic

Click to join the-crafting-clinic