Oceania Directory - free online catalog of relevant and useful web sites about Oceania. Free submit a site to Oceania web directory and link exchange.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Newly released: SCAMPS Baby Shoes - another original design

There are days, when I wish that things would just happen. Today was one of those days! With the last 4 weekends, proving to be hugely successful at the Crafting Clinic storefront, I decided to ust the showroom there to launch the release of my brand new baby shoes: SCAMPS. 

Why SCAMPS? - it means: Super Cosy Aussie Made Pumps

These took a little while to perfect, and with dozens of blueprints, now in the recycle bin, the end result was very pleasing. Here is a sneak preview of the cutest little shoes around - which I am pleased to say I will be offering as sale only made to order. The pattern will come later... 
 


Scamps will be MADE TO ORDER - details to follow.
If you are interested, please contact me via the following link:


SIZES: 0-3 months and 3 - 6 months

Please let me know your requirements. Shoes will cost $9.50 per pair and I can quote on postage once you let me now where you are. The shoes will arrive in a fun gift boxed Chinese Take Out carton (new, not used :-P) , wrapped with a ribbon bow, and then placed into an Australia Post mail box to secure them safely and ensure their arrival in perfect condition!

Will post more pics of others as they come along - I am tweaking the design to create little boots, so will keep you posted :)

happy knitting
Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to leave your comments or questions

Click to join the-crafting-clinic

Click to join the-crafting-clinic