Oceania Directory - free online catalog of relevant and useful web sites about Oceania. Free submit a site to Oceania web directory and link exchange.

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Biz-E-Bubs© are here!!

How many times have you purchased a pair of unwanted baby socks, just to get the insert so you can
display your own baby hand knitted and
crocheted shoes and booties??
- me? Guilty as charged!! :)

Now you no longer have to spend money on those unwanted socks, because
I have Biz-E-Bubs© right here in Australia!


I am also pleased to say, there is no need to buy hundreds upon hundreds of pairs of these brilliant little knitting and crochet "must haves"... they are available to purchase in packs of THREE pairs or SIX pairs so that you can photograph multiple pairs of your adorable creations at once!

Biz-E-Bubs© are perfect for market stall displays, (or charity displays for selling handknits and crocheted babywear) - ideal for showcasing your creations for online sales such as eBay or Etsy. They are absolutely amazing for keeping baby socks and booties neat in bubbys sock drawers!! Even grab a three pack and use them for knitted bootie and sock gifts for a new bub, or as part of a basket of goodies with your own or a shop bought pair of booties or socks on them!! They really are so useful!

AVAILABLE IN COMMERCIAL QUANTITITES as well - please email me with your enquiries at: tracey@craftsbytracey.com

Biz-E-Bubs© are only available for sale through my eBay store, for all details, please click on the links below:



Biz-E-Bubs© are not available anywhere else in the world in such small quantities. How do I know? Because it took me over three and a half years to firstly, find someone who actually manufactured them, and secondly, willing to ship to Australia!! Lucky for you, I perservered and now I am able to share my booty (no pun intended!!)

If I can help iin any other way with your Biz-E-Bubs© requirements, please don't hesitate to contact me on the email address above.

I SHIP INTERNATIONALLY - just click on the links above, to be taken to the respective listings in my ebay store for shipping details :)

until soon,
Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to leave your comments or questions

Click to join the-crafting-clinic

Click to join the-crafting-clinic